Rossino Interior Design is in charge of supervising the executive work in agreement with the client and the current regulations, so that they can certificate the regular course of the building site. A construction site manager has the following responsibilities:
– Supervising the working team during the execution of a specific work on a project already approved by the client and by the Public Administration if it is subject to current regulations;
– Drafting project status report (SAL), or if already drafted by the construction firm, checking and confirming the project status report. In private work the construction site manager’s responsibilities may be quantitative (computation of the work performed) and not budgetary (private agreement reserved to the client and the construction firm);
– Endorsement of possible better techniques in the project;
– Verifying the correct execution of works;
– Drafting the minutes of the meetings and possible administration orders;
– Issuing certificates regarding the correct final construction realisation, the correct works execution or other provided for by law.